skip to main content skip to main menu

Request It
~ Pātaihia

damaged sign

Report an issue to council so that we can fix-it, from grafitti, broken street signs and water pipes etc.


Ask Central Hawke's Bay District Council a question and we will do our best to get an answer to you.


Update your contact details that are held by Central Hawke's Bay District Council.

parking warden giving a ticket

If you have an issue with a parking ticket that has been issued you need to fill in our form.

home owner infont of house

Want to receive your rates by email? Simply fill in our online form and start.

Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the Central Hawke's Bay District Council to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, Central Hawke's Bay District Council shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. Central Hawke's Bay District Council cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the Central Hawke's Bay District Council information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.

© Central Hawke's Bay District Council - / +64 6 887 8060 / Fax: +64 6 857 7179