Citizens Civic Award 2018
Central Hawke’s Bay District Council, in conjunction with the 1990 Commission and the Central Hawke’s Bay Women’s Institute, established a Civic Award to ‘Recognise Outstanding Voluntary Community Service carried out within the Central Hawke’s Bay District by an Individual’.
Nominations for a Civic Award are now being called for from any Organisation/Group or Individual in respect of any person, ordinarily resident in the District of Central Hawke’s Bay, and whose nomination relates to a contribution to the District in accordance with the ‘Conditions of Nomination’.
The appropriate Nomination Form and Conditions of Nomination can be obtained from our Governance Officer Email: email@example.com, Telephone: 857 8060, or from the Council Service Centre/Library, Kitchener Street, Waipukurau or the Waipawa Library.
Nominations for the Civic Award close at 4.30pm on Friday, 15 June 2018
1. The Citizens Civic Award recognises individuals (not organisations or groups) who have given outstanding Voluntary Service to the Community of Central Hawke’s Bay.
2. The Civic Award was established at the initiative of the Central Hawke’s Bay Women’s Institute and the 1990 Commission to mark the New Zealand 1990 year.
3. Each year public advertisements call for nominations for the Citizens Civic Award. This year nominations close at 4.30pm on Friday 15 June 2018.
4. Please answer all questions on the nomination form and provide a detailed resumé of the nominee’s services to the community.
5. If someone who is nominated does not receive an award, they may be nominated again in another year. Nominations are not automatically carried forward, so fresh nominations should be made.
6. Any enquiries regarding nominations for the Civic Award should be directed to Lizz Jenkins at Central Hawke’s Bay District Council, Ruataniwha Street, Waipawa, phone (06) 857 8060 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The nomination form can be found at the bottom of this page.
Previous Civic Award Winners can be viewed in the Related Documents section below.