Temporary Closure of Waipukurau Streets for 150th Anniversary Parade
In accordance with the Transport (Vehicular Traffic Road Closure) Regulations 1965, NOTICE IS GIVEN that the CHB District Council and NZTA propose to temporarily close to all traffic the following streets
- Kitchener St from St Marys/Fleming Road intersection to Ruataniwha St from 11am – 11.30am.
- Parade moves through Ruataniwha St (SH2) into Porangahau Road to finish at the South Service Lane: 11.30am to 12.30pm
Map of Route
Affected Adjoining Streets are:
- Intersections off Ruataniwha Street
- Takapau Road, Racecourse Road and Bogle Brothers Esplanade
- Northumberland St at the Service Lane (access to service lane remains open)
- SH2 – Herbert St at the Service Lane (access to the service lane remains open)
- Bedford Terrace (access to the service lane remains open)
Objections to the above proposal can be lodged by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to CHB District Council, PO Box 127, Waipawa before 4pm Monday 25 September 2017.
Land Transport Manager
30 August 2017