Project Support Officer (District Plan)
This position is a fixed term part time role, 15 hours per week.
This role is responsible for providing excellent administrative support to enable the development of Council’s key planning document – The District Plan.
We’re looking for an individual who has the following skills:
- Strong administration skills
- Experience in agenda compilation and minute taking
- Competency with Microsoft and other software applications
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Experience in dealing with a wide range of people
- Excellent time management
- Current drivers licence
An application pack is available by contacting Donna or Barbara on 06 857 8060 or email email@example.com
Please complete the compulsory application form when applying for this position, in addition to forwarding your CV and covering letter.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on Friday 11 August 2017.