Central Hawke’s Bay District Council is looking for a motivated, well organised and customer focused person to fill this permanent part-time (3 days per week) role within our Regulatory department based at Waipawa.
This role may appeal to a qualified and experienced Planner looking to reduce current working hours, or, re-enter the Planning field on a permanent part-time basis. Recent Graduates or those nearing completion of an appropriate qualification will be considered.
The role will focus on building and resource consent processing ensuring compliance with Council’s regulatory and planning responsibilities.
Ideally we’re looking for an individual who has, or is in the process of attaining:
- A degree in planning or resource management.
- Experience with subdivisions, land use consents and planning projects
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
An application pack is available at the bottom of this page or by contacting Donna on 06 857 8060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the compulsory application form when applying for this position, in addition to forwarding your CV and covering letter.
Applications close 5.00pm Friday 2 June 2017.