Central Hawke’s Bay District Council is looking for a motivated, well organized and customer focused person to fill this role within the finance team based at Waipawa office. With experience in customer service and creditors, the successful candidate will be a self-starter with a “can do” attitude and the ability to work under pressure with a smile.
We’re looking for an individual who has the following skills:
- Experience in telephone and reception functions
- Experience in processing of cash and cheque payments
- Experience in creditor processing
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft products
- Experience in dealing with a wide range of people
- Strong customer focus
If you would like an application pack or would like more information about this position contact Donna on 857 8060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A CV with a covering letter and completed application form must be received in writing before close of applications.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 23 June, 2017.